Hosted by the Red Wolves Foundation, the fourth annual “Boots & Ballers” event will be Thursday, September 30th at First National Bank Arena. The upper red lobby doors will open at 6:00 p.m. for attendees to watch the Arkansas State Men’s Basketball Team practice. The scheduled program will begin at 7:00 p.m.
By purchasing an admission or table – guests will have the opportunity to experience:
– Silent auction and Live auction items
– 50/50 raffle
– Live artist painting by Beau Jones
– Music and dancing with DJ King Vic
– Boots contest
– Introduction of the 2021 roster and coaching staff including Head Coach, Mike Balado, including some surprises facilitated by Coach Balado and emcee, Brandon Baxter.
Proceeds from this event directly supports the A-State Men’s Basketball Program. Admission pricing for this event is as follows:
– $60 for pre-purchased single admissions
– $75 for admissions purchased the day of the event
– $800 for a premium table that includes a reserved table close to the stage with 8 seats plus a coach or a player with one signed basketball
T-Shirts will also be available for purchase for $15. To purchase an admission or premium reserved tables, call the Red Wolves Foundation at 870-972-2401 or place an online request by completing and submitting the information below: